There are many possibilities with coaching but at its best it can provide the focus for you to achieve your goals through absolute engagement with a process called motivation. As long as people are motivated the sky is the limit.
“Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow” – Mary Anne Radmacher.
I coach individuals in secular as well as spiritual areas of their lives. In both spheres the hope is simply to:
- Connect people with their potential
- Offer an empowering process for self-determination and growth
- Enhance people capabilities, allowing them to set and achieve any desired goal.
- Build on existing strengths by facilitating a process
- Work with people’s motivation so that they are able to achieve and do the best they can
- Provide tools that will assist in working towards personal goals
- Focus on skill building and new ways of thinking.
- Focus on the unconscious mind, learning and adaptation to new challenges
- Exchange limiting beliefs for a better focus on positive thinking
- Encourage action planning, reviewing and monitoring of goals
Learn more about Performance Coaching and NLP with a free download (PDF, 83kB)
If you need more information about how life coaching can help you, please get in touch with me at email@example.com