Below are the courses that are delivered online, with more to be added soon. For more information and enrolment details, please email: email@example.com
Master Classes in Performance Life Coaching
- Would you like to develop the skills to coach others to reach their goals?
- Are you a good listener?
- Are you an empathic person?
- Are you a creative person?
- Are you interested in connecting with other and helping them along the road to success?
- Are you a person that can help others to realise their potential?
- Do you have 3 hours per week that you are willing to devote to completing a life-coaching course in the comfort of your own home?
- Do you want to start your own business?
If you have responded in the affirmative, CLC has designed a Performance Life Coaching course that is just right for you. When you join this course I will show you how to coach in a creative way.
During 2013 there were 63.1 million people living in the UK. At some time they will want to achieve a goal and will need someone to coach them in the right direction. This course will show you how to develop the skills and give you the tools to coach others, helping them make the most of every opportunity and setback.
This online course can reach you wherever you are. You do not need to leave the comfort of your home, but can meet with other learners online, forming a connection with them as you share experiences and learn coaching techniques.
The course is structured over 13 weeks with face-to-face contact 3 hours each week. The course is designed in a way that will only commit you to 10 weeks for the coaching part of the course. If you want to learn and apply the NLP techniques, you are welcome to register for a further 3 sessions. You will benefit from the new learning gained from these master classes.
What the course will cover:
- Goal setting techniques and tools
- Asking the right questions
- Coaching behaviours
- Boundary setting
- Being reflective
- Helping coaches to action plan
- Values, beliefs
- Connections and network building
- Learning NLP techniques